Spring is here, and it’s a time of rejuvenation, of refreshing the mind, body, and skin. We long to have more energy and look younger, but this can be challenging to achieve with our busy schedules.
A great option for many people for an easy, effective face lift is Botox treatment. Botox has been proven to help several thousand people see younger, wrinkle-free skin. However, there’s another great skin treatment option that many don’t know about: microcurrent hydradermie treatment in Northern Virginia. Although women more commonly use youth-restoring treatments, men who want to look younger can also benefit from microcurrent.
At Springwater Spa, our Master Esthetician Ursula offers excellent microcurrent hydradermie treatments in Northern Virginia using top-of-the-line GUINOT and Dr. Spiller products. Below, we explain how a microcurrent treatment works and its benefits:
How the Treatment Works
Microcurrent hydradermie treatments are done by giving the face a gentle, small electric current that works deep in the skin. This current stimulates collagen and elastin, which promotes current skin repair and builds new layers of skin. Despite a small electric current being used, people using this treatment usually do not feel anything at all.
At Springwater Spa, our staff is highly skilled and trained to provide the highest quality microcurrent hydradermie treatments using GUINOT Paris and Dr. Spiller products. Men—and women—who want to repair and rejuvenate their skin will receive nothing but the best treatment at Springwater Spa.
Benefits of Microcurrent Treatments
Microcurrent hydradermie treatments in Northern VA have several benefits:
· No pain: While Botox treatment requires injections by needles, microcurrent hydradermie treatment is non-invasive and pain-free, making it a great alternative for people who get nervous around needles. Although using an electric current may sound painful, patients feel no pain at all and some even find the gentle waves very soothing.
· Natural: Microcurrent treatments use currents that mimic the natural current that runs through the body, making it a very natural anti-aging option.
· Healthy products: At Springwater Spa, microcurrent hydradermie treatments use natural, high-quality products and equipment from GUINOT Paris and Dr. Spiller. These non-toxic, healthy skincare products always give people the most effective results.
· Effective: Microcurrent hydradermie treatments work effectively and quickly, and some people see instant results.
· Affordable: Men who are looking into improving their skin may fear they need to spend a fortune to do it. However, microcurrent hydradermie treatments are very affordable, making them a great choice for both men and women who are hesitant to spend a lot on skincare.
Visit Springwater Spa for Microcurrent Hydradermie Treatments in Northern VA!
If you are a man who wants to combat wrinkles and restore your skin’s youthful glow, you may be new to the spa treatment world and unsure of where to start. Your first step toward great skin: visit Springwater Spa in Fairfax, VA! Both men and women are welcome at our spa. Master Esthetician Ursula’s skin-rejuvenating treatments include microcurrent hydradermie, microdermabrasion, and facial peels.
Ursula uses top-of-the line GUINOT Paris and Dr. Spiller products in all of her treatments. GUINOT Paris is the leading skincare product line in the world. GUINOT’s transparency policy, ingredient-selection processes, and clean manufacturing make them our most trusted product. Dr. Spiller is dedicated to providing gentle, long-lasting products for our skin, and his dedication to helping people love their youthful, healthy skin makes his products another great addition to our spa. We even offer take-home GUINOT and Dr. Spiller products so you can maintain your routine at home.
For a truly effective, natural, non-invasive and healthy anti-aging treatment, microcurrent hydradermie is the option for you. Ready to enjoy beautiful skin? Contact us today for a treatment!